73 Sportsman’s Drive, Marengo, OH 43334
Mon., Tues. & Thur. 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – Noon
As a Doctor of Internal Medicine (Internist), Dr. Addington specializes in adult (patient 16 years and older) disease and chronic conditions. Many adults today have health problems that require special attention…Dr. Addington can help.
Dr. Addington is an expert in the diagnosis, treatment and management of adult diseases:
- Acute Infections, Headaches
- COPD, Asthma, Emphysema
- Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Type I & II, Peripheral Neuropathy
- Gastrointestinal Disease – GERD, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Irritable Bowel Disease
- Hypercholesterol, Thyroid Diseases, Anemia, Vitamin D Deficiency
- Patients on Coumadin Therapy
- Physicals – DOT, Sports, School & Camp
Dr. Addington is a National Registered Certified Medical Examiner (NRCME) for CDL/DOT truck driver physicals.
Medical School: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
Internship: Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
Residency: Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
National Registered Certified Medial Examiner (NRCME) for CDL/DOT truck driver physicals