900 Meadow Drive, Suite A
Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
Monday – Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
73 Sportsman’s Drive, Marengo, OH 43334
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to Noon
Medical School: Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
Internship: Civil Hospital, University of, Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
Residency: St. Lukes Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
Patient After Office Hours Instructions
It is important that you keep track of your medication refills and call the office during our regular business hours to refill your medications. Allow 24-48 hours for refills to be called in. If you are unable to call us during our office hours, you will need to call the office and leave a message on our voicemail. We will contact you on our next business day.
Appointments at MCH Primary Care Mt. Gilead (Dr. Ghazi) will only be scheduled during our office hours. If you call after office hours, please leave a message on our voicemail and we will return your call on our next business day. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you kindly give us a 24- to 48-hour notice.
Illness and Medical Emergency
MCH Primary Care Mt. Gilead (Dr. Ghazi) does not prescribe medications after hours. If you are sick or feel that you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room or urgent care for treatment.
The staff at Dr. Ghazi’s office would like your assistance to help us better serve our patients.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time.
- Bring your medications and insurance cards each time.
- Limit your visit to the reason for your appointment. Multiple issues require a different appointment.
- Please call as early as possible to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Notify the front desk of any changes to your address, phone number, or change in insurance. If we do not have a good phone number, we cannot contact you if needed.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Three no show appointments will result in being discharged from the practice.