Hoppes, Delbert A., DO
Board-Certified Family Medicine & Geriatric Medicine
MCH Primary Care Mt. Gilead
900 Meadow Drive, Suite A
Mt. Gilead, Ohio 43338
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Friday: 8 to 11:30 a.m.
As an adult (patients 16 years and older) medicine physician, Dr. Hoppes has special interest in the diagnosis, treatment and management of adult diseases and chronic conditions, including:
- Acute Infections, Headaches
- COPD, Asthma, Emphysema, Bronchitis
- Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Type I & II, Peripheral Neuropathy
- Elevated Cholesterol, Thyroid Diseases, Anemia, Vitamin D Deficiency
- Gastrointestinal Disease – GERD, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Irritable Bowel Disease
- Patients on Coumadin Therapy
Dr. Hoppes enjoys caring for those individuals who have developmental disabilities and special needs and welcomes them to his medical practice.
Medical School: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences – College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri
Internship: Doctors Hospital North, Columbus, Ohio
Residency: Doctors Hospital North, Columbus, Ohio
Board Certified: American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Geriatric Medicine